Randstad has partnered with a global leader across the maritime, energy & industrial sectors playing a key player in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. This is your opportunity to join a highly reputable Service team that offers top tier round-the-clock service worldwide. Their global network provides unparalleled and continuous support to ensure their customers get the very most from their equipment.
They have an impressive customer portfolio spread across the private and public sectors, national and international. If you want to see the world this opportunity is for you!
This role sits with their Melbourne office boasting a highly experienced multidisciplinary team. Each team member has been with the business for a minimum of 5+ years, with some team members having been with the business for 10+ years. As a result, the team will be able to provide extensive training and support as you progress through the onboarding process. The Melbourne team is looking for someone who brings a safety first approach in everything they do, someone who can work autonomously and someone who demonstrates punctuality.
Our client has expressed there is also an opportunity for the right candidate to take a Senior Service Engineer role or even a Superintendent role! Our client is also interested in speaking to candidates outside of Melbourne and can provide relocation assistance. For more information please get in contact by following your next steps at the very bottom of this advertisement.
Key Objectives as the Service Engineer:
- To provide a high level of customer service.
- To promote the Service arm of the business and expand the Service business within existing territories (domestic and international).
- To assist the Line Manager in tendering and pricing of service and installation work.
- To assist in the final preparation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and service of the plant as required.
- To supervise in the final preparation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and service of the plant as required.
Experience and Requirements:
- Extensive sea going or power station experience working on both 2 and 4 stroke machinery.
- Suitable engineering degree or Trade Certificate and/or equivalent work experience in same or similar role.
- Broad diesel engine experience.
- Forklift License (desirable), current and valid.
- Australian Driver’s Licence, current and valid.
- Passport, current.
- Full Australian working rights.
- Join a key player in the transition towards a carbon neutral future.
- Opportunity to travel domestically and internationally - see the world!
- Attractive salary, bonus & benefits package.
- Join a highly experienced multi-disciplinary team.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
Your next steps:
If you are an experienced Service Engineer looking for a change, a new challenge or looking to advance your career, apply through the link or for more information contact Marko Durdevic, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.