Take this opportunity to Join an established SME business which is an Adelaide success story on a global scale. Through innovative research and development engineering with a 40 year history, they have carved a niche in the global mining industry, providing product to the market from supply only to full turnkey EPC contracts. An excellent opportunity exists for a full time, permanent Service Engineer to join an established team.
Reporting into the Product Optimisation Manager, you will be responsible for on-site commissioning and servicing of equipment in close collaboration with their major Australian mining clients.
Key elements of the role:
- Travelling 2-14 days at a time to mine sites around Australia & NZ
- Work away approximately 100 days of the year
- Provide general technical support to clients through commissioning and maintenance phases
- Checking software parameters, calibration and interfacing with different platforms
- Provide technical training to clients, when required
- Provide support for installation projects, as required
The suitable candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or Science
- Developing electrical or electronic engineering experience in a heavy industry
- Good communication skills [verbal and written] for a client facing role
- Very good understanding of Windows operating systems and networks
- Hands-on experience with setting up and servicing instrumentation
- Good planning, time management and organisation skills
- Good understanding of statistical analysis
- Ability to relate to, and work with, both technical and non-technical staff
- Must have a valid car driver’s licence
- Must have valid passport and be able/willing to travel
- Be capable of working in coal, cement and minerals mine/plant environments
You will walk into a long term project pipeline and structure which will enable you to learn, develop and progress with an appetite for growth. Due to a unique product offering, training will be provided. Be surrounded by the technical experts, many of whom have long tenures, demonstrating a warm, friendly and supportive culture.
Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further information including full job description, project & company details, and remuneration (base + super + site uplifts + phone + laptop).
Please click on apply to submit an updated CV. For a confidential discussion, please contact Liezel van der Merwe, Candidate Manager/Resourcer from Randstad on 8150 7000 - Construction, Property & Engineering division.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....