Up and coming IT Managed Service Provider requires a permanent Service Desk Manager for their North Ryde head office.
As Service Desk Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the helpdesk. You will be responsible for delivery outcomes, end user experience, end user satisfaction and the identification of continuous improvement initiatives.
On a daily basis you will be involved in:
- Having responsibility for resolving customer support escalations by phone and email whilst also managing members of the help team.
- A high degree of customer engagement that will see you multi-tasking and utilising your broad knowledge and experience of all things IT.
- Measuring and reporting on service delivery performance metrics
- Ensuring core systems are running smoothly
- Documenting changes to systems for training purposes
- Acting as the technical escalation point
- Working with third party suppliers
To be successful, the ideal candidate will possess:
- A Help Desk Team Leader background.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Citrix Applications is essential.
- Active knowledge regarding Microsoft servers, networking, cloud, applications, desktops and peripherals with respect in being able to provide advice in these areas and know when to escalate to specialists when needed is required.
- Previous people management experience is essential
- Solid Service Desk Analysis experience within a large scale service desk environment.
- Ability in the areas of staff recruitment, mentoring, staff performance reviews
This is an outstanding opportunity to take the next step in your career and join a relaxed but highly customer focussed environment.
An excellent package is on offer, consisting of Base, Super & Car Parking.
Public transport consisting of buses and trains is a 8 - 10 min walk away.
Please call Patrick Egan at Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for Confidential Discussion
or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....