Randstad recruitment is currently recruiting 2 Service Delivery Officer's A03 for our Government client based in Townsville, short term contract with potential for extension.
Your new position
As an Administration Officer, your duties will be:
- Provide information by maintaining an efficient and confidential filing system in accordance with the department's guidelines.
- Complaints handling
- Managing and Respond to incoming correspondence.
- Customer service
- Regularly reviewing files/data/footage
- Contributing positively to the team's overall operations in accordance with other business area priorities.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties, as required
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you would have skills & experience in the following to be successful:
- Experience within state or federal government.
- Complaint management/ ability to navigate difficult conversations
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Follows instructions
- Customer Service skills
- Remain focused when under pressure
- Agile and resilient
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....