We are looking for an experienced Server Engineer for an exciting opportunity working within the medical industry.
The role will be working in an ASX Top 50 global business, with headquarters in Australia. They are exceptional leaders in their field.
As the medical and healthcare industry continue to grow at rapid rates, our client is looking to employ a Server Engineer to work on the following:
What you will be doing:
- Maintain and support Windows Server Application and Services
- Implement small technical projects for the Server Group. This includes assessing, trialling documenting and implementing solutions across a wide range of technologies
- Act as senior technical resource for the iChris Payroll system
- Act as senior technical resource for Kronos timesheet system
- Act as a senior technical resource for other in house technologies and applications
- Act as a secondary technical resource for various storage technologies including NetApp OnTap, Dell Isilon and Dell ECS
- Monitor Server Group outstanding Helpdesk calls via Cherwell and perform BAU tasks as needed
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to ensure that systems perform optimally
- Perform 24 x 7 on-call duties for one week every 3 months approximately
- Develop and comprehensively document new processes and procedures
- Implement and adhere to information security best practice as outlined in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Monitor and report any potential security incidents to the Server Group Manager
- Perform regular backups in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Backup Policy
- Implement event logging standards
- Significant Windows Server 2008 R2 and above experience
- Demonstrated recent experience writing login and/or automation scripts using PowerShell
- SQL Server 2008 R2/SQL Server 2012 Administration
- Significant experience with Microsoft Active Directory and associated services, including
- Group Policy
- Demonstrated experience of implementing new technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop and comprehensively document new processes and Procedures
- Frontier Chris21 system implementation experience
- Kronos system implementation experience
- IIS Configuration and Administration
- Sharepoint Administration
- Splunk reporting
- 5 years minimum of experience
- Full working rights
What they offer:
- Opportunity to work in an exceptional team environment with cool tech
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be part of an organisation that has a meaningful impact around Australia, expanding into the rest of the world
- Opportunities for growth, as they are growing at a rapid rate.
For more information on this opportunity, please apply directly to this job ad or call Burnette on 0429 531 430
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....