HR Partners by Randstad is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity as a Senior Workplace Relations Consultant to join our clients Human Resources team based in Bundoora, Victoria. (Hybrid working available)
This role is a permanent full time position and will help provide support to leadership and HR colleagues on all workplace relations and injury service matters.
This is the perfect opportunity for a policy driven, analytic Workplace Relations Consultant with a passion for Employee Relations and Industrial Relations.
- Review and update policies, procedures and employment contracts, as needed, ensuring consistency with changes to the law.
- Identify areas of improvement in structure, practices, policies and technology which may result in change that may also impact on other areas
- Manage, or support others in the management of, complex disciplinary and performance management processes.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance in relation to change management processes, including advice on consultation and managing and resolving industrial impacts.
- Lead projects, programs and activities to support the implementation of the provisions of the Collective Agreement or other industrial instrument or legislative changes, ensuring activities are well planned and communicated.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A tertiary qualification in law, specialising in employee relations or industrial relations
- Substantial experience in managing people issues with demonstrated understanding of contemporary human resource practices, procedures and principles
- Experience with conducting and`/or advising in relation to enterprise bargaining (preferable)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative policies and practices in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to negotiate, motivate, influence and build relationships.
If you’re passionate about workplace relations, working for an innovative, global higher education institution in a collaborative team, then we’d love to chat with you!
What to do next:
Apply now using the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, please call Gemma Cooper for a confidential discussion on 0418 129 013.
At HR Partners by Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....