My client is a large Non Profit organisation currently undertaking a consolidation of agencies and require the expertise of a Senior Tester to come on board and assist with this key initiative. The successful incumbent will have a proven background working as a Senior Tester both across UAT, Manaul and Automation testing, have excellent communication and time management skills and a strong team work ethic.
To be considered for this position you will satisfy the below requirements:
- Technical Test Analysis experience.
- Hands on Smoke Testing Experience
- Independently manage various aspects of testing like functional, Integration, Regression and Automation.
- Proven ability to analyse requirements to identify all relevant test scenarios including edge scenario.
- Proven ability to develop test cases
- Proven ability to develop Operational change documentation
- Sound knowledge of SQL
- Proven ability to develop testing Quality Control requirements
- Experience and deep understanding of the Agile software development practices.
- Advanced expertise in multiple programs incl. JIRA, Process software, Excel and Word.
- Advance skill with SQL server database.
- Experience with Test Automation technology (Karate)
Any knowledge of or experience working in the insurance industry will be highly regarded. If you are looking for your next challenge and wish to be a part of this excting new project, please apply online or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....