Our client is a non-profit organisation who is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join their team based in Melbourne CBD.
As the Technology Coordinator you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and supporting the organisations infrastructure and systems. This will include performing system health checks, deploying new infrastructure and providing support for all staff, system and services. In addition to this, you will have a Desktop Support Analyst reporting directly into you.
About the role
- Manage, maintain and operate all infrastructure systems hosted on prem and in private/public cloud environments
- Coordinate service desk support and investigate software and hardware incidents and request
- Work together with the IT manager on recommendations regarding the organisations systems to ensure a stable and secure environment
- Conduct routine monitoring, maintenance and audits on all systems
- Administration of AWS, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Sharepoint
- Can-do attitude
- Prior experience managing or mentoring team members
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and configurations (LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routing/Switching and Fortinet Firewalls
- Experience working with AWS, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Dynamics 365 (ERP/CRM)
- Strong technical knowledge of network and server operating systems and backup processes (Veeam)
- Scripting and automation experience desirable
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please APPLY via the link below or alternatively email email@example.com for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.