Our client is a growing thriving Australian company who strives to empower people to make better decisions, saving them time, money, and stress. They are looking for Senior Software Developers whose key to success will be their enthusiasm, curiosity and knowledge of software development, and their ability to work collaboratively with others.
Work with a team of like-minded professionals responsible for the design, development and implementation of new or modified software products or new business projects. You will be responsible for ensuring code is written to specification, is secure, resilient and achieves desired IT and business outcomes.
What do they offer?
- 9 day fortnight!!
- Constant training and development
- Work for a company that is growing 50% year on year
- Potential for growth within the company
- Our client values collaboration and enjoys working together in their modern offices located close to the CBD
- Develop solutions exercising the full software development lifecycle.
- Developing writing efficient code that is well formed and easy to maintain.
- Working with a cross-functional team to apply Agile methodologies to solve business problems
- Developing web applications and APIs
- Using AWS cloud technologies to build and host secure, integrated applications and systems.
- Mentoring other developers who are unfamiliar with our software or ways of working
- Engage with Solution Architecture to ensure future solutions are well architected and complaint
- University degree or equivalent
- 7+ years developing software in a professional environment
- Extensive experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of web and API development best practices
- Strong familiarity with enterprise-level AWS services and practices
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career where your skills and expertise will make a real difference, join our client in their mission to create cutting-edge software solutions. Apply now to be a part of their dynamic team and embark on an exciting journey of innovation and growth.
If you are interested in this opportunity or about other opportunities we currently have, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this job ad.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.