We are currently recruiting multiple senior retail assistants to work on a casual assignment with the view to go permanent! Immediate starts available – as early at Monday 6th September! These roles are based in the northern suburbs.
Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the team, you will play a vital role in this busy retail environment. Your focus will be to deliver excellent customer service in a busy team environment.
We are looking for flexible staff to work on a rotating roster Monday – Friday 3pm to Midnight and Weekends 7am to 7pm!
As a casual senior retail assistant you will excel in providing customers with exceptional sales support and service and truly make a difference in the customers shopping experience.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- 2+ years retail experience
- A passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong personal skills and can be an effective team player
- Committed to learning and personal growth
- A positive attitude
- The ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
Whats in it for you?
- Casual hours to work around other commitments
- Competitive pay rate and penalty rates on offer
- A rewarding career with training and the opportunity to learn new skills
- Supportive and friendly work environment
If the above sounds like you, we want to talk to you! This opportunity is available immediately so Apply NOW and address your resume to Tejal Chhanabhai or Juanita Forster.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....