We are looking for a Senior Reliability Engineer to join a team that develops and sustains leading edge technologies for some of Australia’s largest and most complex defence projects.
The company is undergoing significant growth and is looking for a passionate Senior Reliability Engineer to join their team.
They are seeking a technical professional interested in working collaboratively across an interdisciplinary and multinational team on cutting edge systems, and developing exciting new technologies, to support and grow Australia’s defence capability.
As a key member of the Speciality Engineering Capability, you will influence the reliability programs being undertaken to execute our complex and technically advanced projects.
You will track and analyse reliability, maintainability and system health trends to ensure contractual compliance and inform business risks regarding product performance, warranties, guarantees and incentives throughout the product life cycle.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience applying root cause analysis and corrective action
- Ability to analyse problems, troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair, modification, or redesign of assigned end items
- Advanced Knowledge of Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), including system, sub-system, functional (electrical/mechanical), component and device level.
- Experience applying analysis results to make recommendations to product teams, system safety, human factors and system support/supportability specialists in order to influence design and comply with requirements.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in the use of Model Based Systems Engineering tools would be highly regarded.
In joining our team, you can:
- Work on innovative, complex, technology products which contribute to ensuring a world class Australian defence capability
- Enjoy and contribute to a positive team culture across a diverse, passionate, and inclusive organisation
- Be supported to grow and develop your career
- Work under flexible arrangements to enable work-life balance
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, with a current or reinstatable NV1, to meet defence security requirements.
Contact Maddy on email@example.com for more information
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....