An exciting opportunity awaits a Talent Acquisition professional looking to transition into a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner position. As part of a collaborative and growing team, you will own the 360 recruitment of your designated region.
You will have previous internal recruitment experience and enjoy establishing and nurturing strong working connections with key stakeholders. In a candidate-short market, you will demonstrate initiative by actively building a candidate pipeline.
As a valued member of the expanding business, you should embrace agility and will always be thinking outside of the box with how to obtain and retain top talent.
- Find innovative ways to attract quality candidates and manage high volume recruitment campaigns
- Provide exceptional customer service and hiring solutions to the businesses SOM (Senior Operation Managers)
- Create engaging and long lasting relationships with your key stakeholders and candidates
- Partner with the broader TA and P&C team, leading by example and using proactive communication
- Previous experience in a Talent Acquisition role, ideally 4+ years
- Team player who can work independently in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What to do next?
If this sounds like you click apply now or email Charlotte Prior: firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV or report to 0435 282 160
At HR Partners by Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....