- Paying $104000-119000pa + super, as an EL1 level
- Leading the activities for large scale healthcare project
- 12 Month, Non ongoing position, to begin May 2021
- Working from home & from the CBD office (likely 2 days per week)
- Working 37.5 hours per week (Mon to Fri)
- Full training will be provided
- As a Project Officer, you will contribute to the work of the Patient Safety Reporting Project, with a focus on development of strategies, standards and tools to support the measurement, monitoring and reporting of safety and quality in health care information relevant to consumers.
- The Patient Safety Reporting Project aims (on behalf of all health ministers in Australia) to report to the public on the safety and quality of health care across public and private hospitals nationally. Health ministers have agreed to an implementation of this project by early 2022.
- Support the Program Manager and work within a small team to assist in project and administrative activities of the Review.
- Liaise with, and foster productive relationships with other agencies, clinical organisations, consumer groups, government authorities, the private health sector, industry bodies and contractors.
- Analyse and interpret a variety of health data and information
- Advise on strategy, risk management and stakeholder engagement in relation to the key program areas.
- Develop reports, briefs, advisory group papers, correspondence, presentations and other documents.
- Consult with and provide advice to colleagues, including Commission executives, about progress of the program.
- Develop relevant policy recommendations to the Commission executive.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to apply lateral thinking to identify innovative solutions to complex problems
- Highly developed ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, recognising any common links, managing risks and aligning key objectives
- Highly developed ability to conduct research, and interpret and synthesize quantitative and qualitative information on a variety of subjects
- Understanding of, and experience in, the Australian healthcare system
- An ability to understand quantitative data and structure arguments using the analysis of such data
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Please apply now, using your up-to-date resume in a Word doc.
- If shortlisted, you will be sent a detailed job description to which you will be required to submit a job specific response (up to 300 words).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....