My client are an established food manufacturing business in Australia. Due to a recent growth, they are looking for an experienced Project / Program Manager who will be responsible for leading a multi disciplinary team of professionals in delivering capital works across a key site in Victoria.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver a portfolio of projects from concept through to commissioning and handover;
- Coordinate the requirements of all aspects of the project from technical through to process and business impacts;
- Provide technical and commercial input to key project decisions;
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide strong leadership across safety and quality while meeting key project deliverables.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering / Manufacturing Operations related course;
- Significant experience in delivering a portfolio of projects within the food or FMCG sector;;
- Excellent project management and interpersonal/communication skills;
Whats on Offer:
- Project leadership role;
- Work with a strong leadership team;
- An established business that invest in training, development and progression;
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. Please contact Sid Ravi on 0436343576 for a confidential discussion or via email@example.com...