Are you a Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer looking to join a major civil infrastructure player with an unrivalled reputation in project delivery?
your new company
At the forefront of redefining construction delivery whilst pioneering innovation in projects to the highest possible standard, this leading contractor has had a successful track record in Victoria and Nationally working on renowned civil/infrastructure construction projects. With a strong capability and expertise in managing the successful delivery of multimillion dollar projects up to $1b+, their infrastructure team has gone strength to strength since its inception with a reputation of being a contractor of choice by many major authorities.
Passionate about a sustainable environment, projects and more importantly it’s people, this firm’s vision is to promote a positive and safe workplace with genuine care for peoples career and welfare evident from their high staff retention rate which is one of the best in the industry.
your new role
Due to growth and recent project wins, three newly created roles are now open for experienced Senior Project Engineers looking to join an organisation that is passionate about making a positive impact in the industry or experienced Project Engineers ready to progress their careers with a leading contractor.
My client is looking to engage you direct, or via your own ABN, on a day rate for a prolonged period.
You will be responsible for the safe and efficient management and coordination of major projects and possess leadership skills able to influence and set clear target program objectives for the project team.
your key responsibilities include
- Project management
- Ensuring project profitability is maximized and delivered in accordance with contract requirements
- Management of QA ensuring that projects are delivered with minimal works
- Build strong relationship with stakeholders to capitalise repeat work
- Manage site safety and and environment compliance on the project
As the ideal candidate, you will have relevant construction experience working on civil and infrastructure projects currently employed at Project Engineer level or a Senior Project Engineer. On top of that you will also have:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree, e.g Civil Engineering
- Have a strong understanding of Australian standards and relevant legislation's including EBA’s and Awards
- Experience on VicRoads/MRPV/Rail infrastructure projects an advantage
- Knowledge of Expert Estimation and Jobpac an advantage but not essential
your offer and staff benefits
Working with a dedicated and professional team is always a plus but on top of that you will be given:
- An opportunity to work on multi-million and major projects with career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package + car
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Social club and various staff incentives
- Excellent staff retention rate and internal culture
- And many more!
your next step
If you are ready to propel your career forward with this growing and highly reputable contractor and are excited about working on landmark infrastructure projects, please express your interest by applying now with your most updated CV on word document format.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Adam on 0473 451 937 or on email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this vacancy. Alternatively, we also have similar opportunities in civil construction for your consideration.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....