Senior Electrical Project Engineer - Tier 1
- Are you passionate about electrical engineering?
- Do you want to put your stamp on some of the most exciting rail infrastructure projects happening right now?
- Then read on to find out how to become a part of this fantastic team!
Currently we have two requirements for an experienced Senior Project Engineer. One role on rail infrastructure and the other on a tunnel upgrade. These opportunities are to join top contractors and develop your skills on large infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities of your new role:
- Support the System installation team and control the provisions of the civil works before getting access to the TPS, CSR and pulling chambers
- Ensure the allocated equipment is installed in conformity with Local Legislation/Compliance, Australian Standards, and the Basic and Detail Designs
- Report key technical, construction, commercial and planning issues
- Ensure Quality paperwork is completed progressively & accurately on site in line with installation progress
- Monitoring EHS performance and implementation of EHS recommendations issued by Site HSE Manager.
- Developing and maintaining cable management systems, to ensure there is no shortage of cables throughout the project
What you will need to succeed in this role
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Construction Engineering with 7+ years’ experience in the field
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of railway/tunnel electrical systems
- Signalling/power systems/control systems experience highly desirable
- Delivery of infrastructure projects with Tier 1
- Leadership skills
What you will get in return:
- Zero harm safety focused culture
- Work on some of the most sought-after projects across NSW
- Great team culture
Next steps to claim this opportunity:
- Apply to this advertisement
- Or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to contact Natasha Zielinski at Randstad on 0434405432
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....