We have a Senior Project Director position available within the Education Sector for NSW Government!
- 12 Month contract
- $900 - $1100/day + super
- Based in Sydney CBD/WFH
About the Opportunity:
The Senior Project Director will lead a cross-portfolio team in the development and delivery of Major Works ($20m-$250m) programs. This will include:
- Providing financial, reporting, quality assurance and procurement services to enable the Department to meet performance requirements for educational facilities and deliver educational programs that meet Department and Government objectives.
- Lead engagement with major stakeholders including internal and central government agencies and local council
- Assist with the implementation of Government policies and procedures relating to asset planning and management, including Total Asset Management principles
- Direct, lead, and mentor team members, monitor and review staff performance, foster ongoing professional development
About the ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience in delivering major projects within the social infrastructure sector
- Degree qualified in Engineering/Project Management/Architecture or relevant field
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and friendly, professional approach
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
*Please note - This is not an IT/Technologies role, this position requires someone from a building/construction background
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....