Based in the CBD, this organisation has a team of experienced and dedicated procurement professionals. They keep their staff turnover low by constantly developing and challenging their staff, allowing them to be involved in and lead high value, complex projects. Due to an internal move, they are seeking a Senior Procurement Specialist on a a permanent basis.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic procurement services for goods & services categories nationally
- Sourcing from a wide range of domestic suppliers, both on and off panel
- Driving benefits and savings as well as supporting project delivery schedules in conjunction with engineers, project managers etc
- Ensuring optimum benefits and effective management of risk for your stakeholder group
- Supporting the business unit strategy, implementation of forward thinking category & procurement plans
You will require the following to apply:
- End to end procurement experience, preferably in construction, power and energy, or associated industries
- Sourcing experience across goods & services, for major projects and/or engineering works
- High level of commercial awareness, with strong contractual and financial literacy
- Tertiary qualifications in procurement, business, commerce etc is beneficial
- CIPS qualified or working towards, but this is not essential
- A flexible mindset and ability to work in a standalone role while supporting the broader team and shared goals
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team with a capable leader who encourages personal and professional development.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit a CV and covering letter to Randstad's procurement, contracts & supply chain specialists, Rachel Homer and Brooke Hodgson, via the link provided or call 8150 7034 or 8150 7028 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....