Randstad is currently Senior Policy Officers who are experienced in project management and policy analysis as well as process improvement for our Victorian Government client. Our partnering department is looking for someone enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge whilst making a positive difference and impact on education in Victoria, the Education State.
About your new role
As a committed team player, the Senior Policy Officer is responsible for providing policy analysis, design and coordination to inform the development of policy and specific projects to improve governance of the TAFE Network.
What you will need to exceed
- High level stakeholder managermnet experience.
- High level written communication skills and accuracy.
- Ability to problem solve and perform investigations when required.
- Be able to deal with concepts and complexity comfortably.
- Be committed to delivering high quality outcomes for clients.
- Experience in working for government
- Understanding of public sector entity
- Experience in leading and coaching team members
If you are currently on the search for current opportunities please email your most up to date CV to Patrick.Conlon@randstad.com.au and I will endeavour to reach out to you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....