We have multiple opportunities for Strategic Planners to Join NSW Government for 6-12 month contracts!
- Based in Sydney CBD
- 6-12 month contracts
- $800/day + super
About the Opportunity:
As a Planner with this department, you will assist a team of Service Planners to identify education infrastructure needs by researching and analysing relevant information to assist with the development of service need strategies and reports. This will include:
- Preparing reports, briefings and analysis on a range of subjects relating to asset planning strategies
- Proactively obtain population, socio-economic, planning and development information from external stakeholders and departmental officers
- Prepare timely and factual responses to correspondence and enquiries that consider the impact on the physical assets owned and operated by the department.
- Liaise with local councils, state agencies, local stakeholders and developers in relation to planning and development issues to add value to the planning process and to identify opportunities for resource sharing.
- Consult with, and provide information to, internal stakeholders in relation to cluster planning and master planning of new buildings and building upgrades.
About the ideal candidate:
- Qualifications in Town or Environmental planning, architecture or relevant degree
- Experience in state significant projects
- Excellent stakeholder management/communication skills
- Social infrastructure and NSW Government experience is favourable
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling service
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....