Our Client is a leading NFP organisation that has been working with children and families since 1977.
They are currently looking to expand their service by employing an Occupational Therapist due to growth and an increasing demand.
The organisation currently provides occupational therapy, speech pathology and psychology services to children aged from 0 to 13 years from our clinic, at school, home or at childcare/kinder depending on what works best for the child and their family.
The role involves providing therapy services with a focus on client centred goals around schooling, self-care, play, social participation, and other important areas of development.
What we offer:
- full time or part-time hours
- a competitive salary
- access to salary packaging
- up to 5 days (pro rata) paid professional development leave, a yearly personal PD budget and access to inhouse PD
- a multidisciplinary team environment
- a supportive administration team
- a recently renovated clinic with free onsite parking
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- AHPRA registration.
- Experience conducting thorough assessments, creating care plans and recommending home management plans.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with clients and families as well as other health and educational professionals.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of the NDIS.
- Working with Children check.
- NDIS worker screen check.
- Ability to apply for a Medicare provider number.
- The right to work in Australia.
- Valid driver’s license and car.
So if you a=want to be part of this organisation and contribute to the local community with your OT skills and experiance then please give Abhi a call on 1300 289 817 to find out more
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....