About the Company
Based in Perth WA, our client is an Australian privately owned mining company with multiple hard rock assets in Northern South Australia. Due to a new project coming into production, our client is looking to build a technical services team to bring this exciting mining project online.
In this role you will:
- Provide technical direction and mentoring to the Mine Operations Team
- Hold Statutory responsibilities as Mine Manager as/when required
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with key internal & external stakeholders
- Operational responsibility for site leadership of Technical, Mining and Processing activities
- Provide business critical outputs and context for Mining Operations
- A minimum of 7 years of experience Open Pit Mine Planning
- Relevant academic qualifications in Mining Engineering and/or equivalent Mine Planning experience
- SA Mine Manager Certificate of Competency or equivalent level of competency
- Australian C class driver’s license
- Significant experience leading and mentoring high performance teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally with colleagues, customers and peers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach, with the ability to work without supervision and make independent decisions
- Organised with the ability to juggle multiple conflicting tasks and personnel
- Flexible and adaptable style
This position will commence immediately and excellent rates are on offer. Join a growing mining company offering good structure and support, further career opportunities and a strong commitment to safety and quality.
Please click on the apply button to submit a CV. If you would like a confidential discussion, please call Jono Sawers, mining specialist from Randstad on 08 8150 7005.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.