- $650 - $750 per day + super
- Work remotely from home 3 days per week, 2 days of the week you will be required to attend their Newcastle office
- 6 month contract initially, with the potential to extend or have the opportunity to work in other areas of this evolving State Government Department
As a Senior Manager of Financial Services, you will take part in strategic initiatives and support process improvement at an exciting time of change and evolution for this well-known State Government department. This opportunity could open doors for your next long term career.
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers
- Lead and manage an efficient and customer-centric service encompassing integrated enquiry services and transactional processing for the Finance Services service-line
- Working closely with the Finance Services service-line owner, provide strategic advice regarding service architecture design, development of performance metrics and contribute to decisions regarding the placement of services
- Consult with the Finance Service service-line owner, Clients and the Service Improvement team on an ongoing basis to drive end-to end process and system improvements across the service line and how to achieve improved customer and business outcomes
- Manage the introduction of new and changed Finance Services, as well as the process for decommissioning of services
- Maintain high standards of service delivery while ensuring compliance with relevant human resources legislation, policy and awards in a complex regulatory environment.
- Lead the development of a strong customer-centric culture amongst front-line teams and ensure the maintenance of productive relationships with internal and external customers and clients.
- Tertiary qualifications (Business Management, Finance, Accounting or related discipline), or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and/or experience
- Sound knowledge of the relevant finance policy and legislation requirements in the public sector
- Demonstrated experience leading a shared services team, building a customer-centric culture, achieving service performance levels and ensuring compliance with complex legislative and policy requirements
- Demonstrated track record in supporting the delivery of large-scale service improvement projects and initiatives including the automation of services and the development of a robust knowledge base.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust, influence and communicate effectively at both a strategic and operational level, applying a commercial and customer mindset, and creatively problem solving
- Experience managing geographically dispersed and/or regionally based teams
In return, you will
- Be trained and supported whilst you onboard in the role
- Work from home 3 days per week
- Potential career opportunity as this organisation is at a stage of growth
If this sounds like you, please click apply now to be considered, or contact Elyse Connor on 4032 7357 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, the closing date for this opportunity is Monday 10th May at 9.00am
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....