This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manager Digital Engineering Project Services to lead a team in helping deliver over $70 billion worth of rail, road and precinct infrastructure assets.
As a Senior Manager for Digital Engineering you will be responsible for:
- Building, developing and leading a high calibre digital engineering management team, which will be deployed onto multi-billion dollar infrastructure projects.
- Working with multi-modal project teams to support best practice digital delivery, including planning, implementation and delivery support – people, systems/technology, process and data.
- Setting digital engineering minimum design requirements and standards for infrastructure delivery in conjunction with engineering design teams in line with the TfNSW digital engineering framework.
- Leading the internal team, building relationships with project teams and industry to identify opportunities and challenges for digital delivery.
- Managing contractual requirements of digital engineering standards once major work packages have been awarded which include managing tender assessment, selection, claims, disputes and design quality.
- Providing specialist Digital Engineering advice and demonstrate advance technical skills, ensuring digital engineering tasks undertaken by the team meet appropriate technical standards and are consistent across the portfolio of programs and through the project lifecycle
Other Key attributes include:
- A passion and drive for Digital Engineering and upskilling our teams, by leading with a vision and purpose.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, ability to build strong trusted relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Customer centric and strategic approach focussed upon outcomes and whole-of-life value.
To be successful in the role you will either have experience either as an digital engineering manager with a tier 1 contractor or digital engineering management experience with Transport for New South Wales or with a design consultancy delivering digital engineering solutions. You will ideally have recruited, managed and developed a team to enable them to deliver successful engineering design outcomes on major infrastructure projects.
Based out of Macquarie Park this leadership role is an amazing opportunity for you to drive digital engineering outcomes and have a large influence on how projects will be delivered. Requiring an immediate start, this role will be paying in the vicinity of $180k package dependent on level of experience. If you have any enquiries about the role please feel free to contact Paul Pannu on 0432 617 781. Applications close on Sunday the 02/05/2021 at 11:59pm.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....