This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Manager for Digital Engineering Governance to join Transport for New South Wales in helping revolutionise the delivery of over $70b worth of new rail, roads and precinct infrastrucuture.
As a senior manager for Digital Engineering governance you will be responsible for
- Development and continuous improvement the TfNSW Digital Engineering Framework which includes (but not limited to) systems engineering, document controls, survey, Building Information Modelling (BIM), CAD, GIS, scheduling cost estimating and asset data information.
- Building and developing a team that enables the co-design and co-development of all elements of the framework in collaboration with functional owners, including standards, processes, contract templates, training content, etc.
- Manage the stakeholder engagement and communications relating to the approval and publishing of framework releases, including review and comment closeout, website content, etc.
- Manage the team to support the functional teams in planning and incrementally implementing new digital ways of working, including developing change plans and mentoring functional leads and change champions in digital transformation.
- Provide advice and support to projects to ensure the framework remains practical and easy to use.
- Engagement with and alignment of other TfNSW divisions to ensure a consistent approach to Digital Engineering across TfNSW.
- Co-lead the internal and external facing TfNSW Digital Engineering Community of Practice
To be successful in the role you will need have exceptional communication skills as you will need to be able to influence functional and project teams in making changes to the way they support delivery of multi-billion dollar projects. Taking a collaborative approach to this senior leadership position will enable you to be successful in this role.
You will also need to ideally have experience in:
- Managing digital engineering optimisation of an infrastructure project delivery business, including planning, design, construction and asset handover phases
- Change management and the enablement of training to deliver incremental digital engineering capability uplift to rail, road and precinct projects.
- Expert knowledge of project management processes and systems, having come from an asset management, BIM, project controls or PMO background
Based out of Macquarie Park this exciting leadership opportunity will require an immediate start and will be paying in the vicinity of $180,000 package for the right person. If you have any enquiries about the role then please feel free to contact Paul Pannu on 0432 617 781. Applications close on the 18/05/2021 at 11:59pm.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....