Our client is a large Government Department, looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team. This role will see you partner with the organisation to advance the financial capability of line managers. Work alongside managers to provide analysis, advice and support on complex financial issues in the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to develop, prepare and analyse key financial information to ensure that the organisation’s managers are equipped to make key strategic decisions and achieve objectives aligned to the organisations business plans.
Key tasks are expected to involve the following;
- Assisting key stakeholders with the annual budgeting process and providing support and guidance throughout the whole budgeting process, in relation to key budget priorities and having influence in achieving positive budget outcomes.
- Produce a monthly management pack and present commentary to the leadership team.
- Assisting with the quarterly forecasting by liaising with key managers and influencing key forecast priorities.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial and non-financial information to support complex management decisions.
- Develop ad-hoc reports that integrate financial and non-financial data.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....