We are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Planning Officer to join the NSW Government for a 9 month contract based in Parramatta!
About the role:
As a Senior Infrastructure Planning Officer, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Manager with the Government’s broader objectives relating to planning, administering and reporting of State contributions. This will include:
- Negotiate and manage State Planning Agreements in accordance with plans and programs.
- Communicate and negotiate with developers, agencies, wider community and other internal and external stakeholders, advocating preferred actions to achieve overall objectives, particularly in regards to commercial agreements.
- Develop, implement and review policy as it relates to the day to day negotiation, administration and management of planning agreements, in consideration with directives and programs. Contribute to the development of reports.
- Advise and support operational teams regarding the implementation of policy relating to State VPAs and infrastructure contributions and actively contribute to the development of the business plan.
- Manage the engagement and supervision of consultants, including preparation of project briefs
About the ideal candidate:
- Degree in town planning or environmental management
- Development Assessment or case management experience
- 4-8 years post graduate experience
- Understanding of case law
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....