A wonderful opportunity has presented itself to join our client, a South Australian Government Department.. They are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Human Resources professional to partner with the business. You will consider yourself highly motivated, a self-starter, commercial and an experienced HR professional, who brings with them considerable experience in developing high quality HR solutions to enable a business to achieve its key drivers.
As a key member of the Human Resources team you will work closely with the Human Resources team, management and key stakeholders.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business
- Expert consultancy services to executive and senior managers regarding all aspects of HR management, development and ER
- Partner with the team leaders and business leaders across all areas
- Interpret and advise on Awards, Agreements, policies, procedures, determinations, guidelines and legislation
- Actively promote a positive and consultative HR style to the broader business
- Organisational design and review and participate in the development and implementation of appropriate change management programs
- Employee Relations experience and assisting with staff grievances and/or disputes
- Use your strong HR Generalists background to advise on different areas of HR
The successful candidate will have considerable experience within a similar role/environment, outstanding relationship building, coaching and influencing skills. You will also have a solutions-focused approach and deal with issues and change in a proactive, positive and dynamic way. You will be degree qualified in Business and/or Human Resources and previous experience working within a Government Department will be highly regarded.
A current National Police Check is required.
Please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....