Randstad is currently recruiting a Senior Investigator who can undertake and manage high quality, professional investigations into allegations of fraud against Early Childhood and Child Care programs and funding.
About your new role
As a committed team player, the Senior Investigator is responsible for the conduct of investigations and may act as the Case Manager for an investigation. The Case Manager is to co-ordinate case planning, the conduct of the investigation, and the evaluation of evidence and brief preparation.
What you will need to exceed
- Extensive experience in strategic, operational and tactical intelligence support.
- Be able to support other team staff in their duties.
- Be able to mentor Investigators and manage several cases concurrently, which may include Case
- Manager duties.
- Ensure the case management system is up to date regarding allocated investigations.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise your work.
- Certificate IV in Government Investigations or equivalent
- Qualifications and/or extensive experience in fraud investigations, risk identification and
- project/operations management.
- Ability to work in a diverse, multidisciplinary and geographically dispersed team.
- Knowledge of the early childhood education and care sector.
If you are currently searching for current opportunities, please email your most up to date CV to Patrick.Conlon@randstad.com.au, and I will endeavour to reach out to you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....