Our client is a global organisation firmly planting themselves as a market leading brand within the Brisbane healthcare sector, located in Brisbane's inner north. The company is going from strength-to-strength due to a recent transformation, and is well within its next stage of growth. As a result, the finance team is busier than ever. Headed by the CFO, the team has 10 people where every team member has the opportunity to pitch-in ideas and implement across the business. Due to parental leave, there is an upcoming opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant for a 12 month contract, directly reporting to the Financial Controller.
About the role:
As a Senior Financial Accountant your role will include but not limited to:
- End of month duties including journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance, reviewing workpapers and management reports
- Business partnering with divisional heads, providing suggestions to help drive results
- Preparing financial statements and liaising with external auditors
- Mentoring junior staff, assisting training where possible
- Assisting with SOX compliance and supplementary reports for US reporting purposes
- GST and FBT compliance
- Other ad-hoc projects
As an experienced CPA or CA, you will ideally have at least five years within a financial accounting role. You will have experience with business partnering and driving implementation and change across an organisation. You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to mentor junior staff. Ideally you will be willing to contribute ideas and join in various projects.
- Culture-first and family-friendly workplace
- Corporate benefits including product discounts
- Relaxed and professional environment
- Free on-site parking or train station only minutes walk away.
Apply now using the link below. Shortlisting has already commenced for the role, if you fit the criteria you will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....