- Join at an exciting and challenging time for the company and the industry
- 6 month contract
- Attractive daily rate
Our Client, a well known Financial Services firm in Sydney is recruiting a Senior financial Accountant for a 6 month contract.
A chance to join a growing super fund the key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant will be:
- Responsible for managing the statutory and financial reporting obligations for all funds and operating entities including
- Consolidation and reporting (monthly, half yearly, and annually)
- Regulatory reporting to APRA, ASIC, ABS
- Regulatory / Treasury compliance for all entities (e.g. AFSAL)
- Supporting Tax and Management reporting
- Project and system support, change management
The successful Senior Financial Accountant will have the following experience:
- CA / CPA qualification (or equivalent)
- Thorough understanding of statutory and regulatory reporting requirements for superannuation funds, managed investment schemes and corporate entities.
- Demonstrated knowledge, in-depth understanding of IFRS / AASB accounting
- Training within complex entities and / or top tier CA accounting firm, with at
- at least five years’ work experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal abilities
If interested in applying to the Senior Financial Accountant position please apply today, for further information please reach out to Gail Cunningham at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....