Our client, a boutique and growing Sydney-based boutique fund manager is recruiting several roles in the Finance team including Financial Accountant and a Senior Financial Accountant.
20-year track record of making a difference for shareholders and the community. As the investment manager for seven leading listed investment companies, Wilson Asset Management is responsible for investing more than $3.5 billion on behalf of over 90,000 retail investors.
- Statutory external reporting
- Financial accounting of a number of legal entities including trusts, LICs and private companies
- ATO, ASIC and ASX external reporting
- Management reporting
- Support monthly and quarterly management accounting process through regular updates of budgets/financial forecasts and other relevant information as required.
- Oversight and management of group financial control
- Including performance and management fee calculations, accounts payable, balance sheet reconciliations, employee expenses.
- Support the Chief Financial Officer, Finance Manager and Company Secretary:
- Governance and risk
- Implement finance policies and controls to effectively manage business risks across all entities.
- Tertiary qualification in finance and Postgraduate qualification either CA or CPA.
- Industry experience in finance or funds management with a strong knowledge of finance systems
- Experience with Australian taxation, preparation of financial statements under Australian Accounting Standards / Auditing Standards.
- Experience in financial reporting for an ASIC regulated financial services organisation.
- Passionate about operational excellence and leading practice.
- Highly organised, innovative and able to show initiative.
- A “people person” with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative and consultative approach to work.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....