Full P&L Planning and Reporting
3-6 month contract
Finance business partnering, meet with key business stakeholders
The Senior Finance Analyst should understand key business drivers to effectively partner a large business unit.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Analyst include:
- Assist with the provision and communication of budgets and forecasts for this portfolio
- Assisting key stakeholders understand their portfolios’ performance and identifying future trends
- Contributing to finance deliverables including investor presentations, quarterly business reviews, performance review meetings
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships within the business and finance to build a strategic financial business partnering relationship
- Perform regular cost allocation reviews
In order to be successful we are looking for the following skills, education and experience in the applicant:
- A qualified CA/CPA/CIMA (or on the path to completion)
- Preference for a background and understanding of the Insurance industry, specifically otherwise broader Financial Services
- Experience in finance and accounting including management reporting, budgeting and business commerciality
- Knowledge of finance reporting systems and frameworks
- Outgoing and social personality, engaging style to partner and be front facing to the business
If you are interested in the position of Senior Finance Analyst and have the correct experience and capabilities please apply today.
Otherwise if you would like to find out more about the position please contact Gail Cunningham on 0434745920 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....