About the role
This is an exciting and varied role working for a State Government department. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high level support, allowing you to utilise excellent time management and administrative support skills.
- Complex diary management, scheduling various meetings and appointments
- Coordination of meetings papers and meeting minutes
- Drafting ministerial coorespondence
- Stakeholder engagement
- Providing high level administration support
To be successful in this role you are self-motivating and enjoy working within a team and individually.
- Must have at Exeperience supporting C-Suite/Senior Management.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Great time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work across a number of computer software (TRIM, SAP, Sharepoint, Objective etc.)
- Enjoy working in fast paced, corporate environment
- Opportunity to work within the government sector
- Convenient location
- Great office environment
Work in a team that is supportive and successful which you will be proud to be a part of If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and YOU meet the criteria please apply via the link online.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....