We have a 6 month opportunity for an Architect to join NSW Government as a Senior Design Advisor!
- Based in Parramatta/WFH
- $66-$72/hour + super
- 35 hours/week
About the Role:
The Senior Design Advisor will provide support to the Government Architect and wider team to elevate the role of design. This will be through collaboration, design management, design review, the development of publication and communication tools, research, report writing and monitoring and evaluation. This will include:
- Providing expert advice, consistent with the approach established by the Office on the design merits of proposals, projects and processes
- Assisting senior staff in the development and writing of policies and guidance notes elevating the role of design in the built environment
- Conducting desk top research and prepare written briefs, reports, schedules and other documents to support Government Architect NSW projects and initiatives
- Managing project work performed by external contractors, consultants and providers
About the Ideal Candidate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture, Urban Design and/or Landscape Architecture or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Professional experience with project management, change management or design education and training will benefit the role.
- Government experience beneficial
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
***Please note this is not an IT role, please do not apply if you come from an IT background**
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....