Our client is one of the largest Banking & Financial service providers in Australia and offers a permanent opportunity to join one of their high performancing Cloud data engineering teams.
Due to a requirement for more senior personnel within this particular team, you will help lead an AWS life cycle implementation for a data warehouse pattern, there is a requirement to have an experienced Senior AWS engineer in place to have the initiative to take the lead, ask the right questions to build data models and lead discussions.
You will be responsible to use your experience to drive the right outcomes for their customers, make an impact in a high performing team, with unmatched opportunities to build and progress your career.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / NON NEGOTIABLES
- 5 years minimum experience within Data engineering
- 2 years experience MINIMUM as a “SENIOR” Data Engineer
- Deep knowledge and understanding of AWS data solutions
- Expertise implementing an AWS life cycle
- Deep knowledge and experience working with SQL
- Expertise with Data warehousing and Data modelling
- Expertise with solution design
- Expertise with Airflow and Datavault
- Highly desired to have expertise with Informatica AND/OR Datastage (please do still apply if you have comparable experience in these technologies)
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Actively engage in the whole lifecycle (inception, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, monitoring and refinement) of data services.
- Monitor, measure and maintain availability and health of our data assets and associated platforms, working closely with our technology partners.
- Manage incidents/problems, apply fixes and resolve systematic issues; triage issues with stakeholders and identify and implement solutions to restore productivity
- Advocate for changes that improve overall platform health and performance.
- Continual oversight of end-to-end data lifecycle, identifying opportunities to automate, build and maintain our data pipelines and data assets.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Perm role with one of the largest banking organisations in Australia
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Working from home
- Flexible working arrangement
- Career coaching and advice
- Career progression and growth opportunities
If this SOUNDS LIKE YOU, please APPLY NOW to begin a long and REWARDING career in insurance, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....