This Tier 2 Commercial builder is out performing its competitors and has a surplus of work recently being awarded Multistorey Unit but also focus on education projects, medical/health projects (New Build additions/extensions/alterations and Fit out).
Their success very much stems from their valued dedicated team and fine finish. They over perform for their clients, driving and delivering short and long term projects from $2 million to $50 million and enjoy working to challenging deadlines and intricate project detail.
They are a Builder that construction professionals want to have in their career timeline / resume, as they hold one of the highest staff retention levels, in a buzzing competitive market
With high commercial acumen, excellent negotiation skills and a sheer passion for your work you will be required to work well autonomously, but also well within a team, communicating effectively with the Director’s and designated Project Manager daily.
You will be focussed negotiator, managing the financial aspects of sub-contract packages for Mixed Commercial, Residential or Fit Out Projects over $5 million AUD.
- Progress claim assistance, external variations, preparation of subcontractor packages.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and finalising subcontracts.
- Administering RFI’s.
- Preparing subcontract package’s (scopes, procurement and scheduling).
To be Successful:
- You will be a career CA and have over 4 year’s plus experience working for a reputable Australian recognised Builder on mixed projects over $1 million.
- Have worked for an Australian Recognised Building Contractor.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying.
- High exposure to head contract work and scopes, picking apart contracts.
- Experience in sub contract claims, variations, EOT’s and cost planning.
- Passionate person, with a thirst for challenge and energy to over achieve.
- Proficient in software packages, ideally Jobpac, Procore or CHEOPS.
Culture & Benefits:
In return you have the unique opportunity to work for one of the most impressive and envied Building Contractor’s in the Sydney arena on project’s that their competitors were disappointed not to win.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being, incorporating family events and more a work life balance.
To apply or discuss in confidence, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock – 0412 872 301 Email: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.