One of Australia’s most successful Top Tier Building Contractors, focusing on providing value-added services to a blue chip client base are commencing their next major round of works including major health, commercial office and tertiary education developments. As part of this expansion they are seeking accomplished Senior Contracts Administrator to assist on an educational project in Melbournes inner suburbs, on a contract basis for the next couple of months.
Working hand in hand with the Project Management team you will liaise closely with the Regional Commercial Manager, and work closely with a team of CA’s. As a CA within this group your core skills and experience will include:
- Procure, package and negotiate sub-contracts through to final account
- Administration of all claims, variations, progress payments and contract correspondence
- Strong budget management and reporting
- Accurate preparation of monthly management reports
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Contract Administrator, looking to work on a contract basis, and who wants to further their career with a first rate builder. The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar large Tier 1 or large Tier 2 builder as a lead CA on a project valued above $50m.
My client creates a team environment driven by the directors of the business who are involved in every project from inception to handover ensuring that the project teams are operating on a basis of openness and commitment to solving any problems.
- Work with a first rate team with a builder that properly resource a project
- Work for a builder with great job security and plenty of work in the pipeline
- Potential for more than 2 months work
To apply online, please click on the link below, or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....