As a service management specialist, you will be leading a portfolio of initiatives to resolve enterprise level IT incidents across the business.
Your primary responsibilities will be the identification of the root cause of high or critical priority incidents within the business, understanding what happened, why it happened & what needs to be done to prevent reoccurrence. Your exceptional written & verbal communication skills will enable you to present to executives & get buy-in for the solution.
You will have:
- A track record of service management/service delivery, delivering solutions that reduce the impact of technology issues on the business & its customers.
- Strong communications skills, both written & verbal, demonstrated experience engaging at the executive level to develop & present analysis on systemic causes of incidents
- Experience delivering in large, complex organisations
- Deep understanding of incident and problem management
- Expertise with incident management tools, preferably ServiceNow
- Exposure to technology for payments, internet banking, EFTPOS & transactional systems
- Tableau or Excel skills for analysis and to present insights into incident trends
If you are currently eligible to work in Australia, possess the above skills & experience we would welcome your application. If you are looking for a great opportunity, apply now or contact email@example.com for more information!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....