This position is with Open Arms, Australia’s leading provider of mental health support and counselling services for Australian veterans and their families. Your role will be a Senior Clinical Project Officer, working within the Open Arms National Operations - Clinical Service Improvement section at the Canberra City office. You will provide support to the section by delivering high quality advice and professional services to Open Arms. If you are interested in a rewarding and meaningful opportunity with a Government organisation, please keep reading.
- Coordinate strategic planning for long-term initiatives, including implementing web-based forums for the use of veterans and their families
- Implementation of change management skills
- Supporting Open Arms teams, projects and clinical quality improvement activities.
- Stakeholder management - develop and support effective working relationships
- Develop and maintain documentation to track, monitor, report and contribute to the development of initiatives
- Coordinate and develop advice, input and briefing for internal and external decision makers
- Provide supervision and mentoring for direct reports to manage performance and career development
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- An understanding of digital service delivery and implementation of web-based forums
- Qualifications in mental health, psychology, social sciences, humanities or related field (change management, project management) will be highly regarded
- Proficient in IT and able to work across multiple issues with limited supervision
- An understanding of mental health services
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in research and evaluation, change management and procurement
- Relevant experience within the APS or the ADF
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 12 month initial contract with potential for extension
- Cooperative and flexible team with support
- Close to public transport and restaurants, cafes and a short walk to the Canberra Centre
- Learning and career development opportunities
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW to begin a rewarding career with an Australian Federal Government organisation or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....