Our client is embarking on a transformational journey to leverage the benefits available through the introduction of next-generational technology and prepare the network operations to be ready for the changing energy environment. They are seeking a Senior Change Manager to ensure that the Program and related projects deliver successfully with key stakeholders within agreed timelines and related delivery parameters.
This contract will commence ASAP for an initial period of 12 months with extensions.
What do they offer?
- Attractive daily rates on offer
- Very flexible working arrangements
- Free onsite parking (Northern Suburbs)
- Contribute to the development of a Change Management Strategy for the Program
- Contribute to the development of a Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement Plan for internal and external stakeholders using varied engagement methods
- Contribute to the development of a Communication Schedule of approach to support the delivery of the Program
- Contribute to the development of a Transition Support Plan to outline the actions to be taken to support stakeholders after the change has been implemented
- Contribute to the development of a Change Handover Plan to identify activities required after the Program of Work has been implemented
- Conduct a Readiness Assessment to ensure key stakeholders are ready for the change to be implemented.
- Develop Readiness Actions Plan to assist and address changes required by stakeholders to ensure smooth transition to implementation.
- Develop a Technical Change Management Register to assist and address technical changes with stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition to implementation.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders using all available communication channels.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry.
- Experience working with complex change and fragmented stakeholders
- PROSCI Certification
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in the Energy or Utility sector would be an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity or about other opportunities we currently have, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this job ad.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.