Working with a dedicated team of industry professionals, this Senior Category Specialist role will involve end to end category management including autonomous oversight of your vendor portfolio. You will be given the freedom and support to make strategic improvements, while working within a business that values its staff and reward tenure by promoting from within.
Your new role will involve:
- Manage strategic sourcing of raw materials, finished goods and some services from mainly local suppliers
- Drive cost improvements, added value and reduce shrinkage and SLOB of your category
- Contract formation and administration
- Constant stakeholder engagement, ensuring superior customer service to department leads within the organisation and to the end user of the product
- Work closely with sales and marketing departments to increase profitability for the organisation
What you will need to apply:
- Proven ability to drive strategic improvements and added value in the procurement process
- You must have category management experience
- Experience dealing with a variety of suppliers and stakeholders, including local vendors, department heads, and sales/marketing
If you are interested in this position, please submit your up to date CV to Rachel Homer via the 'apply now' adjacent to the advert or call 8150 7000 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....