Our Victorian Government client is looking for a Project Manager with Analytic skills for this Senior Business Analyst position.
This position is a business partnership role with a key internal stakeholder. The role is accountable for several BAU reports to this business area and over time, the role would become an SME across other program areas.
The role also requires the incumbent to be able to manage ad-hoc requests from the Minister's office or other business areas. This is a role where the impact of your work is tangible, visible, and meaningful.
- a good stakeholder manager / team player
- excellent reporting skills and able to develop reporting regimes and systems including automated reports
- be able to analyse and provide insights into data
- be technically proficient with data
- uses or can build skills in Microsoft Office Suite, SSRS, and SQL Server tool
- be a good team player and also be able to work autonomously
- provide technical mentor-ship for junior staff
- build on our reputation as a trusted and independent team.
Offering a flexible working environment and a strong culture of leadership and support with opportunities for personal development.
Please apply for this position now as this is an immediate opportunity to work with a great team within Government. The deadline for submission of your CV ideally in WORD format now. (All information for this opportunity is contained within this advert.)
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....