Key responsibilities include: running workshops, technical business analysis, stakeholder management, gathering requirements / user stories, process mapping.
Opportunities / Benefits:
- Working in a Top Tier Company
- Contract opportunity with a high chance of extension / Permanent
- Top class working environment
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working on Mortgage/Lending/Loans projects or Consumer products like Credit card/Deposits
- Technical Business analyst with experience working on E2E projects
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to undertake gap analysis to ensure all aspects of the business solutions are catered for and all impacted areas have been identified
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....