Senior Credit Analyst
- Credit analysis and deal structuring
- Working with wider RM team in execution of new originations
- Strong team culture and career opportunities
Leading bank seeks motivated Senior Credit Analyst in Corporate Agribusiness team.
You will be working within a small team of Analysts, assisting Corporate Agribusiness Bankers on both new to bank and existing customer lending uplifts covering a vast array of banking products. You will be working on some of the Bank’s top-tier customers and have a nice blend of face-to-face customer contact and conducting deep credit analysis on complex corporatised agribusiness and food & beverage clients.
- Strong credit analysis skills, with modelling, financial statement analysis and interpretation
- Tertiary qualifications
- Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
This role will give you the opportunity to have strong internal career development by gaining experience working on large transitions of MBOs, Buy-outs, M&As, Private Equity and engaging with CFOs and COOs.
Apply using the link or call Chris Gatley (0402177849 / Chris.Gatley@randstad.com.au).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....