We are looking for a Senior Asset Services Officer to join NSW Government for a contract based in Macquarie Park!
- ASAP Start
- 5 month contract with possible extension
- $545 per day + Super
You will provide a full range of asset services to a group of buildings within the assigned area of the regional Asset Management Unit, including the delivery of capital works projects and all aspects of facilities management, to support timely and effective project delivery.
About the role:
- The role will provide supervision and advice on all aspects of asset service delivery. This will include liaising with consultants, contractors and other asset management staff to support the development, design and construction phases of projects
- You will prepare project briefs, status reports, financial information and other associated documentation to inform decision making on the delivery of facilities management projects
- Be a single point of contact to provide advice and deal with facilities management issues as they arise to ensure facilities and infrastructure remain operational
- Provide accurate and reliable advice to management and prepare funding proposals and draft briefings
- Coordinate timely responses following emergencies such as fire, flood and storm damage and arrange temporary accommodation as required
About the ideal candidate:
You will have worked in a similar role, and ideally with have the following:
- Hold a current drivers license
- Experience in project management
- Construction, Trades, Engineering background
- Government experience preferred
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, p lease send your CV along with a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....