Our client within the financial services, is looking for a Senior Analyst to develop and coordinate the implementation of risk management strategies, programs and projects to identify and minimise all forms of risk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the risk management strategies and tactics for consideration by the board to enhance the organisations capacity to cost effectively identify, manage and minimise all forms of unacceptable risk.
-Make sound recommendations for improvements to existing or new models based on analysis and findings
- Lead projects to develop and implement systems for the identification, recording, management and reporting of risk and monitor the efficiency of the systems and their application.
- Develop the risk management policies, practices and standards for application and educate and advise on their implementation. Enable a professional and consistent approach to achieving business objectives throughout the organisation.
- Provide a consultancy and education service to all divisions/units in risk management to enable them to identify risk and successfully implement programs to manage unacceptable risk.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience where you have applied mathematical models to the assessment of risks
- Experience in portfolio management or trading, applying knowledge & competency in use of optimisation techniques, quantitative models & spreadsheets ·
- Experience with risk management of investment products and controntributes to development of risk model
- Experience with quantitative modelling
To apply follow the link or for more information email Alice Maslen on email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....