We have multiple contract roles with the financial services working as a Senior Analyst in Risk Analytics and Insights.
- Analyse source systems, enterprise, Risk and other data sets to determine most appropriate data sources that will
- meet customer requirements
- Understand data requirements & document business objectives, requirements in/out of scope, risks, issues and challenges
- Assess the quality of determined data sets to identify gaps, issues and variances
- Carry out impact analysis and document any technical findings
- Assist in defining the data checks and reconciliations required to ensure quality of data solution
- delivered is part of the responsibilities of the role
- Credit Risk/ IT experience and working in the financial services industry.
- You must be proficient in SAS, Excel, Teradata, Tableau, VBA, R, SQL, PL/SQL and in relational databases such as Teradata, big data platforms, such as Hadoop and visualisation tools such as Tableau.
To apply for the role please click on the link below, or for more information contact Alice Maslen on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....