Working within the People and Capability Internal Client Services Division and alongside the Assistant Director of Capability Development, you will be a part of a large Australian Government Division that provides the full suite of HR Services. As the Senior Advisor, you will be involved in the change management framework and associated support services for transformation activities on a 12 Month FTC available in Adelaide (CBD), Brisbane (CBD), Sydney (CBD), Melbourne (CBD) or Canberra.
About the Role
As the Senior Advisor Capability Development you will be responsible for delivering capability initiatives to ensure the workforce has the right skills, behaviours and knowledge to meet strategic objectives. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Supporting the Transition from current LMS to new platforms
- Developing an evaluation framework to measure the impact of the companies capability development programs
- Assisting with the review and enhancements of the company’s performance management framework
To be a successful candidate you must have a solution-focused approach to solving problems and be able to collaborate with others to achieve purpose solutions in line with your exposure with:
- Have been involved in an LMS implementation, this could have been a full end to end implementation or transition.
- You’ve worked on several frameworks and have the capability of doing a gap analysis and research.
- Demonstrated empathy and listen deeply, to understand the stakeholders context, challenges and needs
- Demonstrated high levels of persistence and resilience when dealing with complex issues
- This role requires a Police Clearance
If this is an opportunity you may be interested in or simply want to know more, please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively, please call Mikhaila for a confidential discussion on 03 8621 5700 or apply directly at www.hrpartners.com.au
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....