Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, the Senior Administrative Officer is the first point of contact and provides high level administrative support and assistance within the Office. In addition, the Position will contribute to the establishment, maintenance and improvement of systems and processes used by the team to ensure the efficient and effective operation and service of the Canberra Office.
The Senior Administrative Officer will contribute effectively to the team and promote productive relationships with all stakeholders.
The role of Senior Administrative Officer reports to the Chief of Staff and Operations Manager, and will have a close working relationship with the Executive Director.
Accountabilities for this position;
- Respond to complex enquiries using judgment and initiative whilst demonstrating an understanding of, and applying the organisations policy and procedure.
- Develop and maintain filing systems, spreadsheets, databases, websites and other administrative systems.
- Coordinate and undertake a range of administrative functions that may include personnel, financial, accommodation, and events-related activities.
- Prepare correspondence, meeting agendas, take meeting notes and draft other documentation.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of systems, processes and procedures within the Office.
- Contribute to team initiatives and assist colleagues.
- Cooperate with all health and safety policies and procedures of the organisation and take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health & safety of yourself or others.
This a contract role, with the possibility of extension.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate apply now! For a confidential discussion you can call Kandice on 02 6132 3822.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....